What are its claims?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
A comprehensive guide teaching you underground grip fighting secrets
- Showing you how to beat physically bigger and stronger opponents
- Showing you the never before taught “wrist tap” technique
- Showing you never seen before gripping drills and strategies
- Showing you what to do so that you can prevent being thrown
- Live Gripfighting between Jimmy Pedro and Rhadi Ferguson
- Showing you how to train to grip so that you can grip
- How to beat physically bigger and stronger opponents
- Never seen before gripping drills and strategies
- Showing you the inside secrets of Left vs. Right
- What to do so that you can prevent being thrown
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. The Ultimate Grip Fighting System scores 72.37/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve read the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.livejudo.com/underground-grip-fighting-secrets-clickbank/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $147.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: livejudo.com you’ll also be taken through to livejudo.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. In this case though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)